Cruzin’ 4Â a Bruisin’!!!
WARNING!!! Â EXPLICIT MATERIAL!!!!!
What happens when a mad man tries to enter the White House? Iâ€™m guessing youâ€™d better get a little gangsta? Such was the case for the BBR Crew â€“ Angry Engineer, The C.O. and Masta Talka when Cousin Ricko came to visit and things got explicit. Still Crush-less, but fully loaded, we prepared for the 2016 Presidential run in the wake of Sen. Ted Cruzâ€™s announcement he was running for the nationâ€™s highest office. Deranged and a little scary, Cruz dominated headlines this week and even got himself some Obamacare. However his efforts did not impress, so we went bi-coastal. First by commemorating the 20-year anniversary of Eazy-Eâ€™s passing with some N.W.A., Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop, but then we brought it back to Jerz with Redman, Outsidaz and Trends of Culture and added a sprinkling of Eminem and Ludacris to go all out. Our Bill Cosby sex tracker was expanded to Chelsea Handler and we still donâ€™t know why; pondered why a racist kid needed all available Oklahomians of African descent to be his backdrop, and Â â€“ overall, a pretty solid performance. Hey, I think youâ€™ve got some Suge on your floor. Itâ€™s Boom Bap Radio.
Da Play List
- Daytona 5000 – Ghostface – 1996 – Ironman
- Close Ya Doorz – Redman – 2000 – Doc’s Da Name
- Wontime – Smif-N-Wessun – 1995 – Dah Shinin
- For All My Niggaz & Bitches – Snoop – 1993 – Doggystyle
- Gangsta Gangsta – N.W.A. – 1988 – Straight Outta Compton
- Real Muthaphuckka G’s – Eazy-E – 1991 – It’s On Dre…
- A Bird in the Hand – Ice Cube – 1991 – Death Certificate
- Rat-Tat-Tat-Tat – Dr. Dre – 1992 – The Chronic
- Me & My Bitch – Biggie – 1994 – Ready To Die
- Get Your Grind On – Biggie/Pun/Fat Joe – 2005 – Duets
- Fine Line – Eminem – 2014 – Shady XV
- Dear Shady – Young Zee – 2015
- Nas is Like – NaS – 1999 – I Am
- Roll Out – Ludacris – 2001 – Word of Mouf
- Guard Your Grill – Naughty – 1991 – Naughty By Nature
- Games – Big L/GURU/Sadat X – 2000 – The Big Picture
- Let Tha Big Boyz Play – Trends of Culture – 1993 – Trends